Monday, February 4, 2008

concentration in process

So as said above, my concentration is simply eggs as they relate to each month. Well, let me tell you that I am apparently not the only one inspired by the shear beauty of eggs in this godforsaken world. New Yorker magazine illustrator, Kathy Osborne apparently shares my passion. The cover of the February issue featured a beautiful, giant egg in a business suite on top of a building; my guess the egg was upset about the economy, but what do I know? Anyways, just thought it should be known that I’m not the only one with eggs in my artwork. So there.
Anyways, I’m still perfecting my ideas for the different sets I will be creating for each month, and to be honest the ideas just come to me with great ease; however, if anyone has a cool idea I’d be interested to know. Oh, for April I’m thinking I’m going to need some rabbit feet… so if anyone knows where I can get some that would be great haha. You know like lucky rabbit feet? They can be fake, don’t worry I’m not trying to support rabbit torture; after all I don’t eat animals or anything.

8 comments:

lhsap2aubreyf said...

i'm really eggcited that you finally did a new post!

lhsap2aubreyf said...

Sorry for the two consecutive posts...haha. BUT you and Kathy Osborne seem to be two birds of a feather!

sorry that was too good not to include

lhsap2aubreyf said...

seshy! i've cracked (HA)! i'm posting your comment late!

lhsap2aubreyf said...

amanda, i was getting so stressed out that i couldn't come up with a comment this week for you (10 hours i was worrying)--i had just about flown the coop!

lhsap2aubreyf said...

i hope chick your blogspot soon and see my comment!

lhsap2aubreyf said...

Amanda, you have done a great job with your concentration. i think your idea is so not "over easy" and is actually very difficult.

lhsap2aubreyf said...

how is the "rooster" of pieces coming along? i can't wait to see all the months!

(^roster...)

lhsap2aubreyf said...

amanda, you have a carton full of talent.